I read someone’s blog recently that talked about humor, and how important it is in coping with all that life throws at you. I couldn’t agree more. So… I’ve decided to come up with a list of things that make me laugh, and encourage anyone who wants to to share the things that make you laugh.
Here are some things that make me laugh:
– my dog. She provides endless entertainment for my partner and I.
– Margaret Cho. Funniest person alive.
– Sarah Silverman. Oh Sarah. How you crack me up.
– Game nights with my friends
– The show Portlandia. If you haven’t seen it, go out and rent it. I mean now. That show cracks me up like no other.
– Raising Hope. Hi-larious. Burt is my favorite.
– Parks and Recs. Leslie Knope, you’re amazing. Tom Haverford? Amazing. Jerry? Poor Jerry. But yeah, hilarious.
– New Girl. Jess cracks me up. And Schmidt. O.m.g. Did anyone see the towel episode?
That’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll add to it as I think of more things. 🙂
Keep laughing. 😀