I’ve been nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award by: http://sparrowinthesnow.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much Sparrow! I would encourage you to check out her blog and follow her!
How It Works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favourite colour? Blue. A deep blue, not quite dark blue, but the color of the sky right around sunset. That’s my favorite. Green is a close second.
- What is your favourite animal? That’s tough because I love so many different kinds of animals. Dogs would be at the top of the list, for sure. Hedgehogs, just because they are adorable. (If you don’t know what a hedgehog looks like, search “baby hedgehog” in Google Images and prepare to get a cute-overload!) Koalas, also for that reason. Wolves, because they are so beautiful and wild. Lions, especially lion cubs. Little tiny frogs. Hummingbirds.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee. Mmmmmm.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I’ve never really gotten twitter tbh.
- Favorite pattern? Favorite pattern? I’ve never been asked this question before. Perhaps stripes? (Not to wear though)
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both. I love getting presents (duh) but I also love giving presents, so I would say it’s a tie.
- Favorite number? 32. For those who know me, I love basketball, and I grew up watching Magic Johnson and the Lakers. His jersey number was 32, and thus that became my lucky number. AND, I will be turning 32 this year! Lucky year indeed!
- Favorite day of the week? This is a tough one. I would say perhaps Friday, since I love the feeling of it being almost the weekend!
- Favorite flower? hmm. Hard one. I would say this cool wildflower I discovered a few weeks ago, but I don’t know the name of it. So I’ll go with gardenia since I love the scent so much, and also because it reminds me of my grandmother. They had a gardenia bush growing in their front yard that I always picked flowers from.
- What is your passion? That’s a good question lol. Still trying to figure that one out. I would say: helping others (I want to become either a social worker or psychologist), social justice issues (specifically racial equality issues and gay rights issues), and environmental issues.